Sunday 9 November 2008

Pathway with trees



Ok so what do you guys think about this? On the plus side, the uniformed trees lead the eye into the mansion making for very nice photography. On the other hand, there is no boulivard in the world with trees that all look identical.

The path and ground is all one mesh, but I checked the uv map and its very obvious where the path is. Won't cause any texturing grief. I will prob use the soft modification tool on the grassy bit as well, make it look more natural.

1 comment:

Dan Edgley said...

ok if i'm honest mate I don't like the sort of palm tree pathway idea. I think just 2 or 3 around the front entrance of the mansion would suffice. Plus I'm imagining our mansion on the top of a hill in Jollygood, rather than a horizontal landscape with a huge path leading up to it. I would focus on the mansion rather than the surroundings. As the information screen bit of MTV only really shows the front of the house, and pans up it. It's up to you because it's your area, create it how you invisage. Just thought i'd let you know my thoughts. It's sweet that your doing loadsa work at home tho, well done mate . You coming in monday to work?