Tuesday 25 November 2008

Door frame texture





Today was one of those days where I worked loads and got very little done. Using Hyper Realistic Creature Creation, (Alias), I attempted dealing with the painting weights using various reccomended MEL scripts and tools such as hold weights. All of which resulted in failure. However, I managed to secure a meeting with Alex tomorrow and he assures me he will be able to help.
So once again I ended up working on the door. Tried out the textures I wanted to and suprisingly I think the gold texture works a lot better than the tile texture. I decided not to bother experimenting with the wacky planks, as it's not really necissary and I'd rather save myself the time. I also pulled out the steps a bit more. I think it looks better, but it's never to late to change it.

No comments: